11 posters were displayed on the hall of the convention centre during the 9th IWA Odour & VOC/Air Emission Conference that took place in Bilbao, Spain, on the 26th and 27th of October 2021. Here you have them compiled so that you can check them altogether.
This event took place at the Euskalduna Conference Centre in Bilbao, Spain, with around 160 attendants from 19 countries, underscoring the increased interest in environmental odour management. Besides, there were 18 companies displaying their products and services at the reserved booth space where also 11 posters were exhibited.
The following list includes the links to the posters presented during this conference. Most of them are in English. Enjoy them!
- Personal IOMS for performing odours and pollutants maps - J. Lozano et al.
- Improvement of odour dispersion modelling performance and capabilities using advanced continuous monitoring - J. Piñón et al.
- H2S odour management in a sewer pumping well through air quality measurement and dispersion modelling - A. Luckert et al.
- Ammonia reduction and recovery through wet scrubber/biotrickling filter combined with microalgae system - D. Liu et al.
- Photocatalytic Oxidation of Odorous Compounds using Zr-based MOF@TiO2 Core-Shell Structured Particles - D. Liu et al.
- Evaluation Of Sensor-based Air Quality Monitoring Station - E. Ibarrola-Ulzurrun et al.
- Online monitoring of Odor Unit (OU) emissions and odor sources identification, by using a new generation of gas and odors analyzers - J.C. Mifsud et al.
- Wastewater Odor Cloud (WOC) platform for the preventive management of odoriferous gases in Wastewater Treatment Plants - L. Saúco et al.
- Benefits of using multiple absorbers for effective odor control throughout the cannabis growing cycle - I. Merino et al.
- Real case study of the Nasapp app - I. de Lucas et al.
- Air quality monitoring using mobile laboratories: a real case study from the Basque Country - Basque Government