ENVIRONMENTAL ODOUR FORMATION. ODOUR LEGISLATION, STANDARS AND REGULATIONS
- Caimanque, D. et al: Proposal for the regulatory design of odors in Chile: An integrated perspective
- Díaz, C.: Is it possible to set a single odour limit?
- Cardona, J.: Events of odor that can be presented under compliance with the standars of inmission of Resolution 1541 of 2013 (Colombia)
- Zacarías, M. et al.: Collection and analysis of the International regulation of odors at intensive livestock installations
- Campos, S. et al.: Analysis of the citizen complaints filed in the Integrated System for processing and attending Environmental Complaints (SITADA) as an identifier of the odour pollution in Costa Rica
DYNAMIC OLFATOMETRY AND OTHER TECHNIQUES. ODOUR PERCEPTION. QUIALITY ASSURANDE AND CONTROL.
- Muñoz, I. et al.: Critical points in dynamic olfactometry studies
- Rodriguez, L. et al.: Odour' identification and characterisation; CALPUFF impact assesment study in the region of la Talaudiére (France), the Molina's industrial area
- Gatica Rivera M.: Diagnosis of odorant emissions
- Schleenstein, G.: Evaluation of odour annoyance through repetitive surveys - Evidence from a case study
- Burbano, K. J. et al.: Evaluation of odour concentration in a small slaughterhouse in Colombia
CALCULATION OF THE ODOUR IMPACT. ODOUR DISPERSION MODELLING.
- Barclay, J.: The importance of knowing your process and sources
- González, A. et al.: Modelling contaminants in real time: Challenges and Key Components
- Díaz, C. et al.: Use of machine learning to improve odour forecast
- Monticelli, D. et al.: Odourous emission in an urban and industrialized area
- Cereceda-Balic, F. et al.: Air quality modelling to establish the impact from ENAP Quintero Terminal during the odour events of 2018 in Quintero city
- D’Abreton, P. et al.: Odour source identification in a complex flow environment using a particle trajectory model
- Mannebeck, M et al.: Approaches for holistic odour impact management
- Arias, R.: The D-NOSES project: citizen science to improve the traditional odour pollution management
- Cháves, F. et al.: Diagnosis and management of odours generated from the chamber of mixing and distribution of wastewater - CAM04
ELECTRONIC DEVICES FOR GASES AND ODORANT DETECTION. ODORANT AND VOCS MONITORING TECHNIQUES.
- Cereceda-Balic, F. et al: Air quality monitoring to establish and / or discard the origin of Quintero odor events
- Guillot, J.M.: Measurement of odorous compounds with a device based on SPRi Technology.
- Torres, A. et al.: Monitoring of air quality with smart sensors in the ports of the Balearic Islands
- Hernández, D. et al: Evaluation of changes in the concentration of odorant compounds in the thermomechanical drying phase of waste from olive oil extraction.
CONTROL TECHNIQUES FOR ODORANT AND VOCS.
- Hort, C. et al.: Study of the coupling of different indoor air pollution treatment techniques for the removal of nitrogen oxides, COVs and particulate matter
- Balfagón, J. et al.: Alternatives for the deodorization of clarifiers in waste water treatment plants
- Calderón Jiménez, A. et al.: Study case of the impact reduction from offensive odour emissions at the domestic wastewater treatment plant in the municipality of Santa Fe de Antioquia
- Cháves, F. et al.: Odor management of the Rutal biosolids management center
- Garcia, J.: Case study: Use of RTO technology for the abatement of odours and volatile organic compounds at hidrocarbons and chemicals tank storage terminals
- Martínez, J.V. et al.: Smart Inspection: New technologies in leak detection applied to waste management activities
- López, J.M. et al.: Best Available Techniques (BATs) for minimising VOCs emissions from hydrocarbon storage
- Cerdá, R. et al.: Study of efficiency of neutralization of odour of process water with THT
- Garcés, J. et al.: Comparison of two sensory monitoring methodologies of odors: Odor panel in simple mode V/S continuous monitoring of odors
- Amo Peña, A. et al.: Use of propulsion systems to improve atmospheric dispersion in conduced emission sources in a fish oil processing plant
- Tova, E. et al.: Vapours recovery units for refinary applications: European experiences
BUY OLORES19 TICKETS NOW
Remember that AMIGO members, attendees of the Cali odor seminar and attendees from other continents can get a special discount. Hurry up and register now!