One more year, Silsoe Odours is organizing their well known Odour Study day. This time, the 14th edition of this course, will take place the 10th October 2019. As usual this 1-day course will be delivered at their odour laboratory at Wrest Park in Bedfordshire, UK.
This popular 1-day course, organised by Silsoe Odours in partnership with RSK-ADAS, has been developed by leading odour professionals based on their own extensive experience. It provides clear, up-to-date guidance on the principles, concepts and methods of odour management.
The Odour Study Day is the UK's only CPD certified odour management and odour control training course. It also boasts endorsement from the IAQM and is CIWEM accredited. The next course will be held on 10th October 2019, at the Silsoe Odours laboratory in Wrest Park, Bedfordshire. It is suitable for anyone involved with the management of odours and offers an excellent forum for discussion and networking with those with similar interests. Delegates will hear from a number of renowned odour specialists and benefit from learnings from specific case studies. The Odour Study Day also gives a practical insight into the procedure involved with olfactometry, with a session in the on-site UKAS-accredited odour laboratory.
Check here for more information about this event.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these article:
- A new edition of Silsoe's Odour Study Day course will take place on January 2019
- A new edition of Silsoe's Odour Study Day course
- Silsoe Odours announces the next Odour Study Day, 6th March 2018
- The next Odour Study Day from Silsoe Odours will take place on the 16th November 2017
- The next Silsoe Odour and ADAS Odour Study Day is scheduled for Tuesday 19th April 2016