This year again, Italian company InterCinD has opened the registration for the annual Proficiency Test for Olfactometry based on the new EN 13725:2022. Any European olfactometric laboratory is invited to participate in this edition to confirm compliance with the performance criteria.
Registrations for this year’s Proficiency Test for Olfactometry based on the new EN 13725:2022, organized by InterCinD, an independent business unit of the Italian company Lab Service Analytica Srl, are now open until the 4th of August 2023.
As last year, in addition to n-butanol samples, this company offers an option to measure Tetrahydrothiophen (THT) samples, which will provide laboratories the possibility to compare the performance of THT with other participating laboratories.
Specifically, according to the laboratories’ choice, they will receive the following:
- 10 gas cylinders of n-butanol (two sets composed of 5 gas bottles at two different levels of concentration),
- 3 gas cylinders of Tetrahydrothiophene /THT
Remember to register before the 4th of August 2023. Shipment will take place the 4th week of September 2023.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- European EN13725 Proficiency Test released by InterCinD
- A New Interlaboratory Profiency Test for EN13725 organized by the Italian company LabService Analytica.
- Check if your olfactometer is compliant with the new EN 13725. Your accreditation is at risk.
- EN 13725:2022 is finally published!