To form this Committee we have counted on people with relevant experience in each of the fields that are going to be discussed in this seminar.
The Scientific Committee for this event is formed by the following people.
|Bakhtari||Ardevan||Canada||IDES Canada Inc.|
|Barclay||Jennifer||New Zealand||Independent Consultant|
|Cabeza Alarcon||Maria del Carmen||Colombia||Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development of Colombia
|Caimanque Fredez||Daniela||Chile||Ministry of Environment of Chile
|Fernández||Pablo||Uruguay||Ministry of Environment of Uruguay|
|Guillot||Jean-Michel||France||Ecole des mines d’Alès|
|Juarez Galan||Juan Manuel||Spain||Aqualogy|
|McGinley||Michael||USA||St. Croix Sensory Inc.|
|de Melo Lisboa||Henrique||Brasil||Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina|
|Schauberger||Gunther||Austria||University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna|
|van Boheemen||André||The Netherlands||Witteveen+Bos|
If you want to be part of the scientific committee and you think you are capable of reviewing the papers in any of the areas to be discussed during this Seminar, in a timely manner, do not hesitate to contact us. We will just require a bit of your time to review maximum a couple of papers.
Inscription in the Scientific Committee here.
(subject to the criteria of the organizers)
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles.
- Put your brand at the heart of the Chile's biggest event on Environmental Odour Management.
- International Seminar of Odours in the Environment, Santiago, Chile, 4-5 March 2014
- Call for abstracts and format for abstracts/papers for the Seminar 2014.
- Why not taking the opportunity of visiting Chile? Check some very useful information!
- Success of the 1st Conference on Odour Management in the Environment organized by olores.org.