Just published! From now on, you can have a look and download the provisional program of the III Conference of Odours in the Environment in this link (only available in Spanish).
All the abstracts have been reviewed and accepted so far by the Scientific Committee, so we are delighted to announce that the Conference will be successful.
The program will be divided into 7 sessions distributed along these two days of the Conference:
Monday, 23rd November 2015:
- Session I: Odour formation in the Environment.
- Session II: Odour legislation and Integrated Environmental Permits
- Session III: VOCs and odour measurement
- Session IV: Electronic devices for gases and odour detection. Odour dispersion modelling
- Session V: Odour monitoring techniques (Part I)
Tuesday, 24th November 2015:
- Session VI: Odour perception and odour impact. Olfactometry
- Session VII: Odour monitoring techniques (Part II)
For more information, please, check the web of the Conference: olores.org/Conferencia2015