After being postponed on a couple of occasions due to the pandemic situation of COVID19. The 7th World Congress on Digital Olfaction will finally be held on November 29-30, 2022 as a hybrid meeting in Tokyo - Japan, in-person & online.
The Organising Committee of the 7th World Congress on Digital Olfaction is making a final call for last-minute submissions of short papers (in person, online or via video) to participate in this exciting conference dedicated to olfaction and digital olfaction among a variety of fields such as biology, medicine, computer science, electronics, chemistry, mechanical engineering, psychology, art, etc.
Those members of the scientific community, researchers from companies and networks can still register to attend in person or virtually to this interesting event.
The agenda for the event has been already published, and includes the following topics:
- Olfaction & Issues 2022: Science, Applications & Strategies
- Digital Olfaction and COVID-19
- Digital Olfaction 2022: Recent Advances & Perspectives
- Digital Olfaction Videos & Demonstrations
- Digital Olfaction Poster Session
You may find more information about the DOS Annual Meeting on the website.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles:
- 7th World Congress on Digital Olfaction will take place on November 29-30 (New Dates), 2022 in Tokyo - Japan
- Digital Olfaction Society Annual Meeting, 3-4 December in Tokyo, Japan.
- 3rd World Congress of Digital Olfaction Society (DOS2016) was held in Tokyo on 7 - 8 December 201