This seminar about managing odors from wastewater will take place in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC. The event is being organized by the Water Environmental Federation (WEF).
This one-day seminar will provide attendees the opportunity to interact with odor industry leaders from the public and private sector.The following topics will be addressed:
- Definition and description of odors
- Odor formation in wastewater processes
- Problem identification
- Potential solutions — liquid phase
- Potential solutions — vapor phase
- Community odor monitoring
- Performance testing
For more info click here.