The open-access journal Atmosphere (ISSN 2073-4433, IF 3.110) has announced a new Special Issue entitled "Odour in Ambient Air". Dr Martin Piringer, Prof. Dr Günther Schauberger and Dr. Wenjing Lu serve as Guest Editors for this issue.
The submission deadline is 10 February 2023, although papers will be published on an ongoing basis from now until that date.
Atmosphere is an international peer-reviewed open-access monthly journal published by MDPI. Very well-known experts on odour management have published several papers related to odour management in this journal over the years. Now the editors have decided that it is time to launch a new Special Issue entitled "Odour in Ambient Air".
All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as they are accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited to be submitted.
Keywords for the topics to submit to this special issue are:
- odour emission
- odour dispersion
- odour exposure
- odour abatement strategies
- harmonization of odour impact criteria
For more information, visit the official website here.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- The Journal Applied Sciences runs a Special Issue on Odors
- Available the papers of the Atmosphere Special Issue "Environmental Odour: Emission, Dispersion, and the Assessment of Annoyance"
- The Journal Atmosphere is running a Special Issue on Environmental Odour.