Read the full article in English here.
PrOlor is the first commercial software application in the world that is able to forecast an odor incident two days beforehand by using advanced dispersion modeling and odor measurements at the source.
PrOlor tool was used to forecast odor incidents during 10 months in a rendering plant. The results are shown in this article.
Carlos Nietzsche Díaz Jiménez 1*, Cyntia Izquierdo Zamora 1, David Cartelle Fernández 2, Jose M. Vellón Graña 2, Ángel Rodríguez López 2
The Graz Lagrangian (GRAL) system is a Lagrangian particle model with a free Graphic User Interface (GUI) available in both Linux and Windows. Now the developers have released the version 20.09. The software is open source under a GPL-3.0 license, so everybody is welcome to contribute to the project. The source code, has been published in github.
The version 20.09 of GRAL GRAMM has had some changes and modifications in the code, but focusing mainly in correcting bugs. No major features have been included in this update. See a list of issues solved here. The complete source code is published under the GNU/GPL 3 licence.
- Revision of Regulatory Dispersion Models, an Important Key in Environmental Odour Management
- Setting-Up of a Methodology for Odor Dispersion Studies with Sub-Hourly Temporal Resolution
- Static Vs. Dynamic Dispersion Modeling
- Successful kickoff meeting for the new guideline on assessment of odour exposure by using dispersion modelling
- Sulfide Modeling in Sewer Systems
- US EPA update the approved version of CALPUFF to V5.8.5