Thanks for the support of all the people involved in the management of odours in the environment, we are quite pleased to share with you that we have got over 25 presentations for the I International Seminar that will take place in Santiago, Chile.
We will be communicating to the authors the acceptance of the papers this week. If you are an author, please check that the paper submission deadline is the 16th of January.
Go and grab your flight tickets now to enjoy with us the most important event related with odour management in Chile!
Official languages in the event will be both Spanish and English, for oral presentations and Spanish, English and Portuguese for posters. There will be a direct translation service for those of you that do not speak Spanish.
We see each other in this First Seminar on Environmental Odour Management!
For more information, check the website of the event. Click here
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles.
- Put your brand at the heart of the Chile's biggest event on Environmental Odour Management.
- International Seminar of Odours in the Environment, Santiago, Chile, 4-5 March 2014
- Call for abstracts and format for abstracts/papers for the Seminar 2014.
- Why not taking the opportunity of visiting Chile? Check some very useful information!
- Success of the 1st Conference on Odour Management in the Environment organized by olores.org.