October is coming, and once again the Odour Study Day is here. This is the 12th edition of this event and as usual it will be delivered at their odour laboratory in Bedfordshire, in partnership with RSK-ADAS. The Odour Study Day is scheduled for the 24th of October. This event will be a very interesting spot for those in need for a deeper insight on odour theory. This course has been developed by leading odour professionals based on their own extensive experience. It provides clear, up-to-date guidance on the principles, concepts and methods of odour management.
The Odour Study Day is the only CPD-Certified odour management and control training course, and has been endorsed by the Institute of Air Quality Management. The primary areas of learning includes sampling and odour measurement, dispersion modelling, odour complaints, odour abatement plant performance, systematic field odour surveys, and odour and EPR/IPPC.
At the end of the course, delegates will;
- Be familiar with the objective measurement of odours
- Understand how measurement and modelling techniques can be used to address odour nuisance and planning problems
- Be familiar with odour regulations and understand how olfactometry fits within this
- Have seen, and experienced, how odour concentration analysis is undertaken
- Receive a certificate including the results of your taster Odour Sensitivity Test, and showing your gained CPD hours
Check here for more information about this event.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- The next Odour Study Day from Silsoe Odours will take place on the 16th November 2017
- The next Silsoe Odour and ADAS Odour Study Day is scheduled for Tuesday 19th April 2016
- Silsoe Odours Ltd and ADAS will be holding an Odour Study Day at the Silsoe Odours facility at Wrest Park, Bedfordshire, 13 April 2011
- Odour Study Day at Silsoe odours, UK, 10 and 11 November 2010
- Silsoe Odours announces the next Odour Study Day, 6th March 2018