Since the first workshop, held in Kassel in 1999, the interest in odours of plastics has continued to grow significantly. This is the 20th Conference in this field of development organized by the Kassel University.
A new edition of the Conference Odour and Emissions of Plastic Materials will be held in the 20th and 21st of March 2018 in Kassel, Germany. The aim of these group of conferences is to present the measuring instruments for evaluation odours and emissions and the new developments in industries to reduce them.
During this 20th OEConference, in addition to the oral presentations, company exhibitions and poster presentations will be provided, as an active forum for discussions among the attendance of the conference.
All users and manufacturers as well as customers who use plastics in interiors are welcome to participate in this 20th Conference.
The lectures will be held in German and English. Simultaneous translation English/German and German/English will be provided.
For more info about the event, check the final programme.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these article:
- 19th Conference Odour and Emissions of Plastic Materials, 21-22 March 2017 in Kassel, Germany
- 18th Workshop Odour and Emissions of Plastic Materials, 7-8 March 2016 in Kassel, Germany
- 7th Interlaboratory Comparison for the automobile guideline VDA 270
- What do you breath in when you drive your car?
- The New Standard ASTM WK60885 for Sensory Evaluation of Small Devices