This popular one day course, organised by Silsoe Odours and ADAS, is aimed at increasing awareness about the objective measurements of odours, and how measurement and modelling techniques can be used to address odour nuisance and planning problems.
This course is designed to inform regulators, odorous industries and equipment suppliers how an objective methods of assessing, measuring and predicting the effects of odours can be instrumental in solving or reducing odour incidents.
This Odour Study day has been done in the past years with very successful results and once again they are back on stage to show how to adequately manage environmental odours.
This study day is beneficial to many industry experts including:
- Operators of odorous processes
- Odour abatement plant suppliers and installers
- Planning and environmental consultants
- Wastewater treatment specialists and regulators
Check their web site http://www.silsoeodours.com/ for course details and a registration form.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- Silsoe Odours Ltd and ADAS will be holding an Odour Study Day at the Silsoe Odours facility at Wrest Park, Bedfordshire, 13 April 2011
- Odour Study Day at Silsoe odours, UK, 10 and 11 November 2010
- 15 November 2012. Odour Study Day by Silsoe Odours Ltd and ADAS at Wrest Park, Silsoe, Bedfordshire
- Conference on Odour Minimisation and Mitigation, 5th December 2013, Solihull, UK