60 presentations and 306 people attending the event was the successful balance of the 9th Conference of the Water Environmental Federation, this time at the Wisconsin Center in Milwaukee. The Chairs of this conference were Neil Webster from Webster Environmental Associates, Inc and Carla Dillon from the Orange County Sanitation District, and the steering committee was formed by Richard Pope, Chris Hunniford and Philip Wolstenholme.
A new and interesting conference mobile app was very helpful to track activities, presentations, events and meetings, making it easier to program visits to the 36 booths they got this year. We will be updating our growing directory list for odor abatement solutions to include the newest solutions to manage odors.
The Air Quality and Odor Control Committee also hold a full committee meeting on Wednesday. Some details about the next odors and air pollutants 2018 were discussed together with the new updates of the WEFTEC 2016 and other interesting issues.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- WEF Conference on Odors and Air Pollutants 2016 in March 21–24 in Milwaukee.
- WEF Seminar. Making Scents Out of Wastewater Odors: A Step-By-Step Guide to Managing Your Odor Problems, June 8 2015
- WEF Odors and Air Pollutants Conference, May 31 – June 3, 2014, Miami Florida
- WEF Odors and Air Pollutants 2012 Louisville. Odors conference? Is it not H2S conference?
- Conference on Odors and Air Pollutants 15-18 April 2012 in Kentucky, USA.