The Department of Environment & Regional Planning of the Basque Country has decided to contribute with the promotion of this conference by a Main Sponsorship of the Basque Government. It will be the sole main sponsor of the event.
For this III Conference on Environmental Odour Management we will count on the Basque Government as the Main Sponsor of the III International Conference about Odours in the Environment, which will take place the 23 and 24 November 2015, in Bilbao. They not only contributed economically to this event, but also speaked with the main actors involved in odour management, such as industries, associations and other environmental administrations. That is why among the 156 participants for this event, we have a big core of industry environmental managers.
The Basque Country has made great progress in the environmental area in recent years, thanks to the efforts of the general public, companies, society and the authorities. The joint effort has positioned the Basque Autonomous Community as a benchmark on the International Environmental Performance Index.
Basque Government articulated its own sustainable development strategy which aligns with core international strategies and commitments. A good example of this, it is the Climate Change Strategy to 2050, approved in June 2015.
This important sponsorship shows the interest of the Basque Government in odour emissions control and regulation.
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles:
- ACLIMA, the Basque Autonomous Community’s Cluster Association of Environmental Industries, will be an official partner of the III Conference on odour Management.
- We welcome TSG Chile as Gold Sponsor!
- Odournet becomes a Silver Sponsor of this Conference in Bilbao
- New Silver Sponsorship: the company LABAQUA-STA
- Become a Sponsor of the Conference and find out all the advantages!
- The program of the Conference is available!