This time, olores.org is organizing a Seminar about Odours in the Environment, the 4th and 5th of March 2014 in Santiago, Chile. This event is officially backed by the Environmental Ministry of Chile and it is sponsored by the Chilean company Ecometrika as a main sponsor and the companies St. Croix Sensory Inc., Odournet, Hexacover A/S and the International Association of Applied Olfactometry (IAAO) as official sponsors.
If you have anything to say about environmental odour management you are more than welcome to this event!
We are working to organize the first International Seminar in Chile focused on odour management. To this effect, we open the inscription period to present abstracts for this Seminar. We are working hard to make this event happen, it is not the first time we organize a conference, but it IS the first time we make it International. We hope you enjoy this event and we expect your contribution to this event so that we can all share your experience and knowledge.
The Seminar will take place in the Salon Auditorio Campus Bellavista of the Andrés Bello University, placed in Bellavista Nº 0121 Providencia, Santiago.
Check the official website of the event here:
- Call for interest in participate: 30th October 2013
- Call for abstracts: until 30th of November 2013
- Provisional Program: 3rd December 2013.
- Final Program: 3rd February 2014
- Opening of inscription in the Seminar: 03/12/2013 to 20/02/2014.
Official language will be both Spanish and English. There will be direct translation to both languages during the event.
We got many questions about the official language of this First Seminar in Odour Management, and here we have to say that you should not worry if you have no idea of Spanish, cause we have organized a complete service of translation for this conference.
No need to know Spanish if you plan to attend this International Seminar, but hey, you might find out some parts in Spanish! Do not worry, as we will be translating all the documentation. We will also ask to the authors who write in Spanish to translate their papers to English, but we are all running out of time, so you might not find all the papers translated to English.
In any case, the abstracts of the papers will be in both English and Spanish.
Check the updated program here.
For assistants from Chile you may register using the following Registration Form.
For attendance from countries different than Chile check here: http://www.olores.org/Register
|Backed by:||Sponsored by:|
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles.
- Call for abstracts and format for abstracts/papers for the Seminar 2014.
- Updated Scientific Committee for the Seminar.
- Successful call for abstracts. Over 25 presentations received!
- Put your brand at the heart of the Chile's biggest event on Environmental Odour Management.
- Success of the 1st Conference on Odour Management in the Environment in Spanish