The International Association of Applied Olfactometry (IAAO) is a proud sponsor of the this Seminar on environmental odour management in Chile. The IAAO aims to promote high quality in olfactometry and odour assessment methods for odours that are relevant to the outdoor and indoor human living environment.
This international association is looking for enthusiast members to collaborate to the development and expansion of their activities, to this effect, a poster and a cardbox will be set in the seminar, so that those that are interested in this association have the opportunity to sign up there.
For more information about the activities of this association, please visit the website here: www.olfactometry.org.
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles.
- Put your brand at the heart of the Chile's biggest event on Environmental Odour Management.
- International Seminar of Odours in the Environment, Santiago de Chile, 4-5 March 2014
- Call for abstracts and format for abstracts/papers for the Seminar 2014.
- Success of the 1st Conference on Odour Management in the Environment organized by olores.org.
- The new International Association of Applied Olfactometry (IAAO).