Estimation and evaluation of odour emission in the environment usually involves the assessment of several issues, starting with odour emission through estimation, evaluation and impact. The program of the Conference of Odour emission in the Environment will issue these topics and current development in this field and will serve as a reference point for the development of more trends.
The aim of the conference of odours in the Environment is to gather all the people involved in management and evaluation of odours, including scientifics, consultancy labs, technicians, regulators, etc.
Both the discussion of trend topics and the development of solutions use to take place without any chance of information exchange in scientifical circles. To this effect, the conference of odours in the environment will promote this communication in a discussion forum. The wide experience of the specialist will have a forum to discuss and share points of view.
Official language in this conference will be Spanish.
I look forward to your questions and contributions and I wish you join the Programme Committee in wishing us all an interesting and varied conference.
The program of the conference can be downloaded here.
The website of the conference. See here. (Spanish)
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles.
- 5th IWA Odour and Air Emissions Conference Jointly Held With 10th Conference on Biofiltration for Air Pollution Control. March 4 – 7, 2013, San Francisco, California, USA
- Official program of the Conference on Environmental Odour Management in Madrid, 27-28 Nov 2012
- Olores.org will organize the First Conference of odours in the Environment in Madrid. 27th to 28th November 2012.
- 26th European Conference on Solid-State Transducers will take place the 9-12 September, 2012 in Krakow, Poland
- 4th IWA Conference on Odours and Vocs, Vitoria, Brazil, 17th-21st October 2011 .