One more year the people of Olfasense is organizing a Technical Training day. These successful Olfasense Workshops on Product and Material Testing and the Technical Training days have being going on for a few years as a way to introduce new advances and technologies available for a better estimation of the odour emission.
On a yearly basis, Olfasense organizes these successful events in order to both discuss the state of the technology, and to have a practical hands on session on equipment and methods. This time the Odour Workshop on P&M Testing is planned for the 28th of January 2018 and the Technical Training Day is scheduled for the following day, 29th of January 2018.
These workshops aim at a wide range of industrial sectors that are involved in product and material testing, and provide information on odour evaluation in this area. Besides a number of presentations from relevant specialists, and practical sessions on specific odour measurement techniques in their lab facilities, you will get the opportunity to discuss specific questions in one-on-one sessions.
For more info about this workshop check out here.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles:
- Olfasense 2018 Technical Training Day is here. The editor of olores.org invited as keynote speaker
- Only 5 seats left for Olfasense Odour Workshops 2018
- A Visit to the Facilities of ECOMA in Honigsee, Germany
- A very successful workshop organized by Olfasense in Kiel, Germany
- Registration for the EN 13725 Interlaboratory Comparison 2018 is open