The Scientific Group Leader of the D-NOSES project, Laura Capelli, with the collaboration of the organization of the NOSE conference has organized a D-NOSES workshop in the framework of the NOSE Conference that will take place next week in Milan, Italy.
This workshop will be streamed over the internet through youtube. For more info and to register to this online workshop please stay tuned to this article. We will update this news as soon as we have more information.
The stream will start at 14:00. Stay tuned! If it does not work check the olores.org youtube channel!!
The programme of this Workshop is as follows:
Wednesday, 12 September
14:00 - 14:50: Laura Capelli - Basic concepts about odour odour perception and odour measurement
14:50 - 15:20: Andrea Rossi - Odour measurement and odour impact assessment according to the European Standards
15:20 - 15:40: Carlos Diaz - Odour regulation and odour impact criteria around the world
16:00 - 16:20: Marzio Invernizzi - FIDOL factors and the definition of odour nuisance
16:20 - 16:40: Pierluigi Barbieri, Sabina Licen - Assessing the olfactory nuisance perceived by the population: common sense and high tech
16:40 - 17:00: Gerhard Schleenstein - Assessment of odour annoyance with questionnaires using VDI 3883
17:00 - 17:20: Carmen Bax - The use of electronic noses for environmental odour monitoring
8:00 - 19:00: Visit to the Olfactometry Laboratory at Politecnico di Milano
The online workshop will take place after the NOSE conference and it will gather several relevant experts on the subject.
For more news about this initiative, please contact the organizers here: http://dnoses.eu/
Presentation are available here.
UPDATE: Videos or this workshop are available in olores.org youtube channel here.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- The NOSE2016 is here! The 5th International Conference on Environmental Odour Monitoring & Control will take place the 28-30 September 2016.
- A successful NOSE Conference 2016. We want more, guys!
- D-NOSES proposes innovative solutions to odour pollution problems by empowering citizens with citizen science and co-creation tools to become drivers for change
- The D-NOSES project got 3.2 million Euro from the EU to develop a tool for odour citizen reporting
- The 1st Odour talks: Your chance to learn with European experts