The 4th and 5th of May 2022 will take place the next odour workshop on product and material testing organized by the German company Olfasense. This workshop has taken place regularly, and it is a reference event on issues related to the emission of odours from products and materials.
This workshop will be carried out at their new Olfasense laboratory facilities for sensory and molecular odour testing in Kiel, Germany. The program is not available yet, but mind that they limit the total number of participants to 50.
Olfasense, is a company that develops and manufactures odour measurement instruments and technologies. It is formed by a nice group of great professionals working with clients all over the world.
For more info about this workshop and their activities, click here.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- Leading providers of olfactometers and odour testing and consultancy Ecoma, Odournet and OLFAtec join forces
- A Visit to the Facilities of ECOMA in Honigsee, Germany
- Olfasense launches a new video showing how to set up an olfactometer into operation
- Odournet UK Ltd joins the Olfasense group
- A very successful workshop organized by Olfasense in Kiel, Germany