We are delighted to share with you that it already happened and we had a very successful Seminar in Chile. We got a full room and all the inscriptions available (170 participants) were booked up in the last days, so we had some very busy days to have everything ready.
We have to apologize for the around 30 people that could not get into the venue. Until the very last day before the Seminar, we were looking for a hotel nearby with a higher capacity, but there was no way to find a suitable place with place for all the booths registered at this event. Also, we had confirmed to the University Andres Bello our event, so it was a difficult for us to reject their kind invitation, after all the beautiful work done by them (a warm thanks for Natalia Wilson from here).
We hope you found the information or the help you were looking for in this Seminar. We are sure you met a lot of interesting people.
We really enjoyed your presence there and we hope to meet you again in another event soon.
Remember that all the paper, videos, photos and video recordings of the event will be offered in this website following the terms of the open access license.
Who was there? see our photo album here.
Other References about this event:
- El Pingüino
- Radio Las Nieves
- Soberanía Radio
- Ministerio del Medio Ambiente.
- Asociación de productores avícolas de Chile A.G.
- Asociación Gremial de Productores de Cerdos de Chile (ASPROCER)
- Observatorio para la Sustentabilidad del Agro.
- Chile Alimentos.
- Vivimos la noticia
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles.
- International Seminar of Odours in the Environment, Santiago de Chile, 4-5 March 2014
- Success of the 1st Conference on Odour Management in the Environment organized by olores.org.
- Updated Scientific Committee for the Seminar
- Preliminary Program of the First Seminar on Odour Management 2014
- New Strategy for Odour Management 2014-2017 in Chile