The call for papers for the 7th IWA Odours and Air Emissions Conference, 25th-27th September 2017, is now open. The abstracts submission deadline is the 17th of February 2017. The Warsaw's conference will be the 7th event organized by IWA for odours and air pollution professionals.
A few hundreds of professionals from all over the world have shared their knowledge, experience and ideas in the last five previous conferences in London - 1998, Sydney - 2001, Singapore - 2003, Barcelona - 2008, Vitoria, Brazil - 2011 and San Francisco, California - 2013. Unfortunately the previous edition of the conference which had been planned in 2015 in Paris was cancelled.
The IWA Odour and Air Emissions Conferences are one of the worldwide leading odour conferences. This events brings together engineers, scientists, researchers, students, local authorities, managers and other professionals in order to address and discuss emerging odour issues.
- Abstract submission deadline – 17th February 2017
- Notification of abstract acceptance – 8th March 2017
- Manuscript submission – 12th May 2017
- Papers reviewed and comments sent to authors – 9th June 2017
- Final manuscrit submission and early birds registration open – 28th July 2017
- Full-cost registration (deadline for paper presenters to register) – 28th July 2017
- Draft of the programme – 4th August 2017
- Programme presentation – 9th September 2017
- Conference – 25th-27th September 2017
For more a detailed information visit website http://www.is.pw.edu.pl/iwaodours2017