The fifth edition of the known NOSE Conference on Environmental Odour Monitoring & Control will take place the 28-30 September 2016 in Ischia, Italy. We have attended all the conferences from the very beginning and we are happy to see how this event is growing year by year. Past NOSE conferences took place in Rome, Florence, Palermo and Venice and this time the event will take place in the island of Ischia. The conference is organized by the Italian Association of Chemical Engineering (AIDIC) and counts on the help of the University Politecnico di Milano.
The aim of the NOSE conference series is to give the opportunity to the scientific and industrial community members from all over the world to meet, exchange experiences and ideas, as well as discuss the main innovations related to odours, thereby including a wide range of different topics in order to give an all-embracing point of view on this continuously progressing issue.
The chair of the organizing committee will be the well known professor Laura Capelli and the International Scientific committee will be chaired by the also well known professor Selena Sironi.
For more info on this conference check their website here: http://www.aidic.it/nose2016/
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- NOSE2014. 4th International Conference on Environmental Odour Monitoring & Control 14-17 September 2014, Venice, Italy
- NOSE2012, the 3rd International Conference on Environmental Odour Monitoring & Control, September 23-26, 2012, Palermo, Italy
- NOSE 2010 Florence is here!
- NOSE 2010 the II International Conference on Environmental Odour Monitoring and Control, Florence 22-24 September 2010.
- NOSE2008 Conference in Rome from the 6th to the 8th of July 2008.